Τρίτη 4 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Photobucket

Juno MacGuff: That's not what it's about. I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

Mac MacGuff: Well, it's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy.Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

-(Juno)

Lately I'm just like losing my faith with humanity.I really do. We are miserable selfish beings. I really agree with Mac MacGuff but u know, people give up easily when things get tricky. You feel confident and then you wake up one morning and everything is different. You are left alone without knowing what's going on and u just blame yourself. You blame yourself for opening ur heart so much, for believing, for dreaming, you blame yourself for still loving the other person. This person that so easily left you without a fight. And u are so fucking scared. And u try to numb all these feelings. It works. But numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. You are broken into million pieces and all u have to do is stick them back together and move on even if you are so scared.But no matter what you should always remember that only YOU can make you happy.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου